Welcome to the Bucks on the Street online auction!
From now until December 31, you can bid to make one of these 20 beautiful, one-of-a-kind statues yours – and help build parks and trails in Buckhead too. This auction is the final stage of Bucks on the Street, a two-year project that has added color and character to the community by placing artistically decorated eight-foot-tall bucks throughout Buckhead. Auction proceeds benefit Livable Buckhead, a nonprofit organization that is working to build a first-class network of parks and trails to make our community even more livable.
Here’s how the auction works:
- Look through the photos below and decide on which buck (or bucks!) you’d like to bid
- Click on the photo and it will take you to an auction page for the buck where you can place your bid. Starting bid for each buck is $250
- Want to buy it now? Make it yours with a bid of $5,000
- The auction closes at midnight on December 31
- Winning bidders will be notified by email
- Winning bidders are responsible for picking up the bucks after the auction is closed (specific dates/times TBD)
- A portion of your bid may be tax deductible. The fair market value of each buck is $1,000. Any bid/donation above that amount is a charitable donation and is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Have you seen the bucks? If not, pop over to Lenox Square Mall! Some of the herd will greet you near the valet and Macy’s entrance, while the rest of them have gathered on the second level, near Pottery Barn Kids. They make a great holiday photo opp!
This auction is a proxy-style bidding process. For more information, please click here.
Bucks included in the auction...
Bucks already SOLD!